St Silas Christmas Craft Fair 28 November, 2015
St Silas Christmas Craft Fair
28 November, 2015
St Silas Church, 69 Park Road, G4 9JE
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Avoid the Stress of shopping this Christmas by coming to the St Silas Christmas Craft Fair on Saturday 28th November. Take a leisurely stroll around the stalls whilst listening to some festive music. There will be a wide variety of stalls on offer, selling items perfect for Christmas presents. On sale there will be jewellery, cards, soap, home-baking, second hand children’s clothes, and more. You won’t be disappointed with what’s on offer.
What’s more it’s ethical! The St Silas Christmas Craft Fair focuses on selling ethical products. This is done by using locally produced, organic, animal-friendly, recycled, fair-trade ingredients or materials wherever possible.
Why not arrange to meet a friend at the fair and enjoy a natter over a lovely cup of fairly traded tea or coffee? The St Silas kitchen will be serving fair-trade breakfasts in the morning and tea and cake in the afternoon.
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- October Break Free Food Giveaway Glasgow’s East End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Film Theatre Announces Return of Christmas Programme
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community