Squash By Martin McCormick, A Play, A Pie and a Pint, 13 – 18 October, 2014
By Martin McCormick
Directed by Finn den Hertog
Featuring Keith Fleming, Anne Lacey and Crisitan Ortega
OranMor, Top of Byres Road.
Mon 13th – Sat 18th Oct
Paul’s been a bad boy – a bad bad pig of bike stealing boy. Ma seen him steal Bald’s bike, after all Old Eagle Eyes doesnae miss a trick. What was Paul doing up here at the flats anyway? It’s well past his bedtime and there’s only room for one good boy in here. Bald knows that. Ma knows that. But what does Paul know?
Alice’s mum is boracic, and she is wandering the aisles of Poundland looking for summer treats. Alice reaches out to grasp a white rabbit keyring and before she knows it she is on the golden escalator to Plunderland – A parallel universe where no one pays 50pence in the pound tax, and where everything costs the same – a million – but you don’t have to pay for it if you are rich. Travel with Alice and meet Milliedum, Milliedee, The King of Clubs, The Queen of Diamonds, The Fat Cat, The Mad Banker and all your other favourite characters you love to hate.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- The Red and Black Show at Websters Theatre
- The 39 Steps, Websters
- Alan Bissett: The Moira Trilogy at Websters
- The 39 Steps at Websters
- Man vs Baby: Trolls and Tribulations
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Provy Wummin ay Websters Theatre
- Scottish Ballet: Cinders!
- The Merchant’s Play at Websters Theatre
- Fright Night at Websters
- Clann An Drumma, St Andrews Night, Cottiers
- Paul DiStefano – Magic in the Attic at Cottiers
- Opera Highlights, Cottiers
- Terry Neason in Concert at Websters
- Artie’s Singing Kettle – Halloween
- Up A Close at Websters Theatre
- Declan Walsh and the Decadent West at Cottiers
- Cuba Libre at Cottiers
- Nemo Arts Summer Showcase
- The Handsomest Thoroughfare in Glasgow