Southside Film Festival: Inside Out 15 May, 2016
Autism Friendly Screening
May 15, 2016 at 10.00 a.m.
Loks Bar, 16 Newlandsfield Road, G43 2 XU
Southside Film presents: Inside Out with pillows!
Come along to Loks for our extra comfy autism friendly screening of new Pixar classic Inside Out, with lots of extra pillows and comfy things for everyone to lie on at the front.
Inside Out (102 mins, U)
After young Riley is uprooted from her Midwest life and moved to San Francisco, her emotions – Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness – conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house, and school.
This screening has been programmed by the young people of the Superkids charity and funded by Cinema For All.
FREE ENTRY (donations welcome).
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT
- The Relative Worlds GFT plus Q and A
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 CCA
- European Art House Cinema Day GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Cinemasters at GFT: Quentin Tarantino
- The Day Shall Come GFT
- The Joker, Cineworld Glasgow
- The Monster and Mary Shelley, Paisley Arts Centre
- Story – Party True Dating Stories, Cottiers
- Fright Night at Websters Theatre