Southside Film Festival: Inside Out 15 May, 2016
Autism Friendly Screening
May 15, 2016 at 10.00 a.m.
Loks Bar, 16 Newlandsfield Road, G43 2 XU
Southside Film presents: Inside Out with pillows!
Come along to Loks for our extra comfy autism friendly screening of new Pixar classic Inside Out, with lots of extra pillows and comfy things for everyone to lie on at the front.
Inside Out (102 mins, U)
After young Riley is uprooted from her Midwest life and moved to San Francisco, her emotions – Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness – conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house, and school.
This screening has been programmed by the young people of the Superkids charity and funded by Cinema For All.
FREE ENTRY (donations welcome).
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021