Southside Film Festival: Inside Out 15 May, 2016
Autism Friendly Screening
May 15, 2016 at 10.00 a.m.
Loks Bar, 16 Newlandsfield Road, G43 2 XU
Southside Film presents: Inside Out with pillows!
Come along to Loks for our extra comfy autism friendly screening of new Pixar classic Inside Out, with lots of extra pillows and comfy things for everyone to lie on at the front.
Inside Out (102 mins, U)
After young Riley is uprooted from her Midwest life and moved to San Francisco, her emotions – Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness – conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house, and school.
This screening has been programmed by the young people of the Superkids charity and funded by Cinema For All.
FREE ENTRY (donations welcome).
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall – World Thinking Day
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- A Beautiful Day in The Neighbourhood, GFT
- Lavinia Blackwall & Stilton, Lynnie Carson & The Hawking Gimmiks
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Jazz On A Summer’s Day
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, Disco
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Simple Women presented by Femspectives
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Parasite GFT
- Pity Party Film Club Tangerine CCA
- Valentine’s Day at GFT 2020
- A Streetcar Named Desire, GFT
- True Romance, Late Night Movie at GFT
- Take 2: StarDog TurboCat GFT
- Alasdair Gray: A Life in Progress GFT
- Preview: Portrait of a Lady on Fire
- Pity Party Film Club Clockwatchers CCA