Southside Film Festival, ‘It Follows’, Govanhill Baths, 3 June, 2017
Saturday 3 June, 2017 – 22.15 p.m.
Govanhill Baths, 99 Calder St, Glasgow G42 7RA
A seemingly innocent sexual encounter leads to a living nightmare for 19-year-old Jay when she begins to experience supernatural visions and the unshakable feeling that she is being followed. Lauded as one of the most original horror films of recent years, IT FOLLOWS is a smart, stylish and culturally relevant thriller that will stay with you long after the credits roll.
Join us in the deep end of the main pool at Govanhill Baths for a truly creepy and atmospheric late night viewing experience.
Please note: Dress for the outdoors as Govanhill Baths is an old, unheated building and the swimming pool can get cold, even in June!
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- International Women’s Day – #EachforEqual: What Difference Does a Decade Make?
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Cottiers Pub Quiz
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall – World Thinking Day
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- A Beautiful Day in The Neighbourhood, GFT
- Lavinia Blackwall & Stilton, Lynnie Carson & The Hawking Gimmiks
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Jazz On A Summer’s Day
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, Disco
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Simple Women presented by Femspectives
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Parasite GFT
- Pity Party Film Club Tangerine CCA
- Valentine’s Day at GFT 2020