Southside Film Festival, ‘It Follows’, Govanhill Baths, 3 June, 2017
Saturday 3 June, 2017 – 22.15 p.m.
Govanhill Baths, 99 Calder St, Glasgow G42 7RA
A seemingly innocent sexual encounter leads to a living nightmare for 19-year-old Jay when she begins to experience supernatural visions and the unshakable feeling that she is being followed. Lauded as one of the most original horror films of recent years, IT FOLLOWS is a smart, stylish and culturally relevant thriller that will stay with you long after the credits roll.
Join us in the deep end of the main pool at Govanhill Baths for a truly creepy and atmospheric late night viewing experience.
Please note: Dress for the outdoors as Govanhill Baths is an old, unheated building and the swimming pool can get cold, even in June!
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021