Southside Film Festival, ‘It Follows’, Govanhill Baths, 3 June, 2017
Saturday 3 June, 2017 – 22.15 p.m.
Govanhill Baths, 99 Calder St, Glasgow G42 7RA
A seemingly innocent sexual encounter leads to a living nightmare for 19-year-old Jay when she begins to experience supernatural visions and the unshakable feeling that she is being followed. Lauded as one of the most original horror films of recent years, IT FOLLOWS is a smart, stylish and culturally relevant thriller that will stay with you long after the credits roll.
Join us in the deep end of the main pool at Govanhill Baths for a truly creepy and atmospheric late night viewing experience.
Please note: Dress for the outdoors as Govanhill Baths is an old, unheated building and the swimming pool can get cold, even in June!
- How to Manage Hip and Knee Pain
- Truck Art at The Mela
- In Focus: 16 Years: Gigs in Scotland 1974 – 1990 Online Book Launch
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020