Southside Film Festival, ‘It Follows’, Govanhill Baths, 3 June, 2017
Saturday 3 June, 2017 – 22.15 p.m.
Govanhill Baths, 99 Calder St, Glasgow G42 7RA
A seemingly innocent sexual encounter leads to a living nightmare for 19-year-old Jay when she begins to experience supernatural visions and the unshakable feeling that she is being followed. Lauded as one of the most original horror films of recent years, IT FOLLOWS is a smart, stylish and culturally relevant thriller that will stay with you long after the credits roll.
Join us in the deep end of the main pool at Govanhill Baths for a truly creepy and atmospheric late night viewing experience.
Please note: Dress for the outdoors as Govanhill Baths is an old, unheated building and the swimming pool can get cold, even in June!
- Merchant City Festival 2022
- Scottish Writers Centre: Playwriting Workshop
- The Homebird Sessions at Cottiers
- A Night of Grief and Misery, Cottiers
- Loch Lomond Highland Games 2022
- Alice In The Cities – GFT
- I’ve Heard the Mermaids Singing – GFT
- Nitram at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tigers at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Take 2. Paddington at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Ithaka plus Q & A with John Shipton, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Purple Rain, late night at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Princess, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Alasdair Gray’s Lanark: A World Made on Paper – The Hunterian
- Journey from Jamaica iBrina – Merchant City Festival
- No Evictions Glasgow Open Meeting
- Restricted Code, The Glad Cafe
- Chris McGlade: Forgiveness- Websters Theatre
- Pippin The Musical at Websters