SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
11 – 13 September, 2020
Join Kiltwalkers across the country in coming together virtually this September to make a difference for Scottish Huntington’s Association.
Families living with Huntington’s disease have faced severe additional challenges during this pandemic but because of the incredible fundraising efforts of our supporters, it’s possible to make sure no one has had to cope alone.
Take part in the Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend and have your fundraising efforts topped up 50% by the Sir Tom Hunter foundation!
You can take on any Kiltwalk Inspired challenge you wish – go for a walk, a cycle, jump on a trampoline, or even a family scavenger hunt!
This section: Coronavirus, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Havana Glasgow film Festival: El Techno – The Roof