SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
11 – 13 September, 2020
Join Kiltwalkers across the country in coming together virtually this September to make a difference for Scottish Huntington’s Association.
Families living with Huntington’s disease have faced severe additional challenges during this pandemic but because of the incredible fundraising efforts of our supporters, it’s possible to make sure no one has had to cope alone.
Take part in the Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend and have your fundraising efforts topped up 50% by the Sir Tom Hunter foundation!
You can take on any Kiltwalk Inspired challenge you wish – go for a walk, a cycle, jump on a trampoline, or even a family scavenger hunt!
This section: Coronavirus, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Govan Stones Music Festival