Push It: New Years Eve! The Old Hairdresser’s, 31 December, 2016
Thursday, December 31
at 9 PM – 2 AM
The Old Hairdressers
20 – 28 Renfield Lane, G2 6PH Glasgow, United Kingdom
Buy tickets: www.stereocafebar.com
Push It: New Years Eve – drop your glasses, shake your asses, and get ready to bring in New Years EVE with a bang- cos we’re gonna blow your minds!
We’re here to help you 1, 2 step into the new year- we may not have filet mignon but we’ll have plenty of sophisticated fun- we gon’ get thoughtless, lawless ‘n’ flawless and we want you to drop the pop and get low with us!
That’s right, at PUSH IT! we’ve got what you want AND what you need, so we’ve lined up some pretty special surprises for you to get right with 2016, Including:
~ Jak Soroka
~ Spitney Beers
A Super Special One Off Pop Quiz From The Amazing Spitney Beers
God Damn God Damn God Damn!!!!!!!!
You know this is ’bout to go off, so get flossin’ on that flawless… We are so excited to spend New Years EVE with you!!!!!
ALL THIS 4 ONLY £7!!
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew