Push It: New Years Eve! The Old Hairdresser’s, 31 December, 2016
Thursday, December 31
at 9 PM – 2 AM
The Old Hairdressers
20 – 28 Renfield Lane, G2 6PH Glasgow, United Kingdom
Buy tickets: www.stereocafebar.com
Push It: New Years Eve – drop your glasses, shake your asses, and get ready to bring in New Years EVE with a bang- cos we’re gonna blow your minds!
We’re here to help you 1, 2 step into the new year- we may not have filet mignon but we’ll have plenty of sophisticated fun- we gon’ get thoughtless, lawless ‘n’ flawless and we want you to drop the pop and get low with us!
That’s right, at PUSH IT! we’ve got what you want AND what you need, so we’ve lined up some pretty special surprises for you to get right with 2016, Including:
~ Jak Soroka
~ Spitney Beers
A Super Special One Off Pop Quiz From The Amazing Spitney Beers
God Damn God Damn God Damn!!!!!!!!
You know this is ’bout to go off, so get flossin’ on that flawless… We are so excited to spend New Years EVE with you!!!!!
ALL THIS 4 ONLY £7!!
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A