Push It: New Years Eve! The Old Hairdresser’s, 31 December, 2016
Thursday, December 31
at 9 PM – 2 AM
The Old Hairdressers
20 – 28 Renfield Lane, G2 6PH Glasgow, United Kingdom
Buy tickets: www.stereocafebar.com
Push It: New Years Eve – drop your glasses, shake your asses, and get ready to bring in New Years EVE with a bang- cos we’re gonna blow your minds!
We’re here to help you 1, 2 step into the new year- we may not have filet mignon but we’ll have plenty of sophisticated fun- we gon’ get thoughtless, lawless ‘n’ flawless and we want you to drop the pop and get low with us!
That’s right, at PUSH IT! we’ve got what you want AND what you need, so we’ve lined up some pretty special surprises for you to get right with 2016, Including:
~ Jak Soroka
~ Spitney Beers
A Super Special One Off Pop Quiz From The Amazing Spitney Beers
God Damn God Damn God Damn!!!!!!!!
You know this is ’bout to go off, so get flossin’ on that flawless… We are so excited to spend New Years EVE with you!!!!!
ALL THIS 4 ONLY £7!!
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Sikorski Polish Club, Glasgow Doors Open Day 2019
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA