Push It: New Years Eve! The Old Hairdresser’s, 31 December, 2016
Thursday, December 31
at 9 PM – 2 AM
The Old Hairdressers
20 – 28 Renfield Lane, G2 6PH Glasgow, United Kingdom
Buy tickets: www.stereocafebar.com
Push It: New Years Eve – drop your glasses, shake your asses, and get ready to bring in New Years EVE with a bang- cos we’re gonna blow your minds!
We’re here to help you 1, 2 step into the new year- we may not have filet mignon but we’ll have plenty of sophisticated fun- we gon’ get thoughtless, lawless ‘n’ flawless and we want you to drop the pop and get low with us!
That’s right, at PUSH IT! we’ve got what you want AND what you need, so we’ve lined up some pretty special surprises for you to get right with 2016, Including:
~ Jak Soroka
~ Spitney Beers
A Super Special One Off Pop Quiz From The Amazing Spitney Beers
God Damn God Damn God Damn!!!!!!!!
You know this is ’bout to go off, so get flossin’ on that flawless… We are so excited to spend New Years EVE with you!!!!!
ALL THIS 4 ONLY £7!!
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT
- The Relative Worlds GFT plus Q and A
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop