The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
Wednesday, 17 June, 2020, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. on Zoom.
The Poets’ Time’ is a series of six weekly meetings run by Linda Jackson via the Zoom platform.
A new class for reading, writing and sharing poetry. An opportunity on Zoom to learn, connect and have fun with a vibrant community of writers.
‘Classes are informal, yet challenging, and well-organised. They are also well subscribed – a testimony to the quality of the teaching.’ (writer, Anne Gilmore)
£45 for six week course, including feedback.
Contact: Linda via Facebook Messages
Lesley Benzie – Fessen / Reared
First Poets’ Time – Thursday, May 28th at 7pm
Linda Jackson will be interviewing poet, Lesley Benzie, about her new collection, Fessen/Reared.
- FrightFest – American Badger review by Danielle O’Neill Young
- FrightFest Glasgow 2021 – ‘Vicious Fun’ review Danielle O’Neill Young
- Glasgow Film Festival – Rosa’s Wedding review by Pat Byrne
- Book Launch – Peter May: The Night Gate
- Yer Old Faither review by Pat Byrne
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Wildland Glasgow Film Festival Online review Pat Byrne
- Yer Old Faither, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- Spring Fling Queen Margaret Drive
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts