A Play, A Pie and A Pint: DEL GESU’S VIOLA Mon, 30 May, 2016 — Sat, 04 June, 2016
OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
Del Gesu’s Viola
Mon, 30 May, 2016 — Sat, 04 June, 2016
By Hector MacMillan | Directed By Liz Carruthers
Featuring Peter Kelly, Eileen Nicholas, Finlay Welsh and Elisabeth Flett on Viola.
Violins made 300 years ago now change hands for several million pounds each.
When a hitherto unknown classic appears, criminal fraudulence is suspected, triggering a lighthearted investigation into a very serious subject.
Consult his website Hector-MacMillan.com for more information on his prolific life.
08444 771 000
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart – Week 2
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Cottiers Pub Quiz – Cancelled until further notice
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre