A Play, A Pie and A Pint: DEL GESU’S VIOLA Mon, 30 May, 2016 — Sat, 04 June, 2016
OranMor, Top of Byres Road, G12
Del Gesu’s Viola
Mon, 30 May, 2016 — Sat, 04 June, 2016
By Hector MacMillan | Directed By Liz Carruthers
Featuring Peter Kelly, Eileen Nicholas, Finlay Welsh and Elisabeth Flett on Viola.
Violins made 300 years ago now change hands for several million pounds each.
When a hitherto unknown classic appears, criminal fraudulence is suspected, triggering a lighthearted investigation into a very serious subject.
Consult his website Hector-MacMillan.com for more information on his prolific life.
08444 771 000
- The Big Talk, Men and Mental Health at The Ice Box
- Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- First a Girl, GFT
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- 2040 at GFT
- Pity Party Film Club I Shot Andy Warhol CCA
- Queer Classics & Matchbox Cineclub City of Lost Souls CCA
- Alan Ereira ALUNA – screening and talk CCA
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Leona GFT
- Depeche Mode Spirits in the Forest