The Paul Alger Band, The Lonely Whale and Rob Branter, 21 May, 2016 The Stags Head
Part of the Southside Fringe Glasgow 2016…
Saturday 21 May, 2016 8.30 p.m.
The Stags Head, 69 Nithsdale Road, G41 2 AG
The Paul Alger Band
Paul writes and performs some amazing music, with his current band line-up it really has to be seen to be believed!
The Lonely Whale
The Lonely Whale love & play catchy pop melodies, Beatlesy vocal harmonies and effect-heavy guitar! Fighting out of Glasgow, Scotland!
Southside based singer songwriter, supporting the Southside Fringe since day 1!
Tickets £5 at door or Buy online
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- Pumpkin v Turnip Lantern Event
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26 – The Sacred Forest at GFT
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- Black British Cinema – Routes of Representation
- I Am Belmaya GFT
- The End of Evangelion GFT
- Never Gonna Snow Again, Glasgow Film Theatre
- The French Dispatch, GFT
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Opening Time – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Arracht – Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cats Protection Jade Carrera Art Event