The Paul Alger Band, The Lonely Whale and Rob Branter, 21 May, 2016 The Stags Head
Part of the Southside Fringe Glasgow 2016…
Saturday 21 May, 2016 8.30 p.m.
The Stags Head, 69 Nithsdale Road, G41 2 AG
The Paul Alger Band
Paul writes and performs some amazing music, with his current band line-up it really has to be seen to be believed!
The Lonely Whale
The Lonely Whale love & play catchy pop melodies, Beatlesy vocal harmonies and effect-heavy guitar! Fighting out of Glasgow, Scotland!
Southside based singer songwriter, supporting the Southside Fringe since day 1!
Tickets £5 at door or Buy online
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace