The Paul Alger Band, The Lonely Whale and Rob Branter, 21 May, 2016 The Stags Head
Part of the Southside Fringe Glasgow 2016…
Saturday 21 May, 2016 8.30 p.m.
The Stags Head, 69 Nithsdale Road, G41 2 AG
The Paul Alger Band
Paul writes and performs some amazing music, with his current band line-up it really has to be seen to be believed!
The Lonely Whale
The Lonely Whale love & play catchy pop melodies, Beatlesy vocal harmonies and effect-heavy guitar! Fighting out of Glasgow, Scotland!
Southside based singer songwriter, supporting the Southside Fringe since day 1!
Tickets £5 at door or Buy online
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community