The Paul Alger Band, The Lonely Whale and Rob Branter, 21 May, 2016 The Stags Head
Part of the Southside Fringe Glasgow 2016…
Saturday 21 May, 2016 8.30 p.m.
The Stags Head, 69 Nithsdale Road, G41 2 AG
The Paul Alger Band
Paul writes and performs some amazing music, with his current band line-up it really has to be seen to be believed!
The Lonely Whale
The Lonely Whale love & play catchy pop melodies, Beatlesy vocal harmonies and effect-heavy guitar! Fighting out of Glasgow, Scotland!
Southside based singer songwriter, supporting the Southside Fringe since day 1!
Tickets £5 at door or Buy online
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Women’s Support Project – Abused: The Untold Story, GFT
- Kaleidoscope Realms, Matchbox Cine Club