Patrick at GFT, Take 2 Free Family Film
Saturday 8 September, 2018 . 11.30 p.m.
Glasgow Young Scot or Kidz Card holders and an accompanying parent / carer get free tickets to this show by showing their Young Scot or Kidz Card at the Box Office. All other tickets are £5.50 (plus £1.50 for 3D screenings). Each £5.50 child’s ticket also admits one parent / carer free of charge. Children under the age of eight must be accompanied.
Free tickets are only issued on the day of the screening.
Sarah Francis is a young woman whose life is a bit of a mess. The last thing she needs is someone else to look after, let alone someone who dribbles, snores and eats from the kitchen bin!! Yet, like it or not, her Grandmother has bequeathed her a very spoilt dog, Patrick – her pug. Surely she must have had her reasons?! Apparently not, as this four-legged interloper proceeds to cause chaos in all aspects of Sarah’s life. But then something remarkable happens. Patrick, with all his stubby, stumpy attitude, begins to turn her life around…
GFT, 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
This section: Cinema, Kids and young people
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- September Programme at G.FT.
- The Lady in the Portrait GFT
- Make Up, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre – Re-opening Programme
- “Trainspotting The Italian Chapter” madness or success beyond the borders
- White Riot, Govanhill International Festival
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Take One Action 2020
- Edinburgh Festivals Past 1954 – 1969
- Glasgow Short Film Festival Online