Palestine: What Hope Peace? CCA A Film by Kerry-anne Mendoza 22 November, 2014
Palestine: What Hope Peace?
A Film by Kerry-anne Mendoza
22 November, 2014 6.30 p.m.
This film tells the story of the Israel, and the Palestine, we never see.
Independent journalist, author and film maker Kerry-anne Mendoza travelled to Israel and Gaza during the height of Operation Protective Edge. Here she brings you stories from the heart of the matter.
You will never forget the eye opening and heart breaking testimonies from Israelis and Palestinians working against the odds for a just peace in the Middle East.
We are delighted to welcome Kerry-anne Mendoza to introduce her film in Glasgow. She will also be holding a live question and answers session after the screening.
Free / donation
CCA 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- Best of Africa in Motion Shorts – Shoeshine screening online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – Top Documentary Picks for Young People
- Tomorrow Is Always Too Long by Phil Collins (2014) watch online
- At Home With GFT
- Home – digital collaboration – first of three short films
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, The August Virgin review Fionnuala Boyle
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Celebrates Record Audience Figures
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Women Make Film
- International Women’s Day Glasgow 2020 – Bike for Good
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Billie
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Anderson Falls