Paisley Halloween Festival 2017, 27 and 28 October, 2017
Paisley Halloween Festival
Two-day spooktacular celebrating Halloween on Friday 27 and Saturday 28 October in Paisley town Centre.
Halloween Ball and Club Night and more … Friday 27 October, 2017
On Friday 27 October, a Halloween Ball and Club night in Paisley Town Hall, a Murder Mystery night with three course meal in Zambretto Italian Restaurant, The Lost Boys in new Cinema Yurt and Museums at night in Paisley Museum and Art Galleries.
For detailed information on everything that is happening at Paisley Halloween Festival visit Paisley2021.co.uk/Halloween
Spooky Parade Town Centre Saturday 28 October, 2017
On Saturday 28 October there will be a spooky parade through Paisley town centre with the magical Spark! LED drummers, a cinema yurt, fire garden, spectacular illuminated structures, a fire stage featuring Flame Oz and lots surprises in the town centre.
Family Fun Paisley Town Hall Saturday 28 October, 2017
There will be family fun in Paisley Town Hall on the Saturday including Halloween arts and crafts, mascot meet and greats, free face painting, a Halloween market, zombie apocalypse workshops and much more!
Plus there will be a funfair and live entertainment from local dance and theatre groups and a fantastic selection of local street food vendors
For detailed information on what’s happening and when visit paisley2021.co.uk/halloween
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community