Open Mind Fest – Journalism and Mental Health
Saturday 25 May, 2019 . 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
15 New Street, Paisley PA1 1EZ
Open Mind Fest is a youth-curated strand of SMHAF based in Paisley. The festival explores mental health through everything from music, film and art, to theatre, poetry, and journalism.
For ages up to 25.
A Workshop that looks at how mental health is portrayed in the media, how it affects young people, and what can be done to improve.
This section: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- Glasgow Against Closures
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Community Ownership – Assets or Liabilities Online Discussion
- Byres Road: Christmas Market and Christmas Tree Light Up
- Occupy! Conference
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges