Open Mind Fest – Journalism and Mental Health
Saturday 25 May, 2019 . 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
15 New Street, Paisley PA1 1EZ
Open Mind Fest is a youth-curated strand of SMHAF based in Paisley. The festival explores mental health through everything from music, film and art, to theatre, poetry, and journalism.
For ages up to 25.
A Workshop that looks at how mental health is portrayed in the media, how it affects young people, and what can be done to improve.
This section: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Black Lives Matter – Anti-Racism Community Reflection on Zoom
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz