Open Mind Fest – Journalism and Mental Health
Saturday 25 May, 2019 . 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
15 New Street, Paisley PA1 1EZ
Open Mind Fest is a youth-curated strand of SMHAF based in Paisley. The festival explores mental health through everything from music, film and art, to theatre, poetry, and journalism.
For ages up to 25.
A Workshop that looks at how mental health is portrayed in the media, how it affects young people, and what can be done to improve.
This section: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Books at the Botanics
- Govanhill International Women’s Day 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Befriending Food Experience, Games and Grub
- Stars for Starchild – In Memory of Rony Bridges
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Parasite (black and white version announced)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Rocks
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece