Open Mic, Sundays, The Old Toll Bar Glasgow
Sunday afternoon Open Mic at The old toll bar Glasgow!
NOW ON FROM 3pm ’til 7pm!
All performers and music lovers welcome.
House guitar, a free drink for the players and good vibes provided!
Get involved in our new sunday afternoon open mic at this beautiful and recently restored bar on Paisley Road West.
featured acts, open stage, drinks from local breweries, friendly staff and not even the slightest sniff of TV or football. This, my friends, will be a peach!
The Old Toll Bar
1-3 Paisley Road West, Glasgow G51 1LF
(across from Glasgow’s Grand Ole Opry)
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- World Book Night with Denise Mina
- Celebrate Your Story – Workshop with Samina Chaudry
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- The Everything Thing by Jim McAteer – Single Launch
- Open The Door Festival 2021 – Scottish Women’s Writing
- Aye Write 2021 – Pre-Festival Event
- Woodlands Climate Action 2021 Coffee Chats – COP26 and Local Climate Action
- Beats – GFT At Home
- Song Without A Name online at GFT
- Days of the Bagnold Summer
- Carlton Sessions
- A WORKING CLASS STATE OF MIND by Colin Burnett
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 announces full programme
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- Launch of The Ship Yard Project
- Wee Nature Fest – Islands of Abandonment
- Sheena Blackhall – Meet the Author
- Slow Nature – Woodlands Community Booklet Launch
- A Year of Workers’ Stories