Open Mic, Sundays, The Old Toll Bar Glasgow
Sunday afternoon Open Mic at The old toll bar Glasgow!
NOW ON FROM 3pm ’til 7pm!
All performers and music lovers welcome.
House guitar, a free drink for the players and good vibes provided!
Get involved in our new sunday afternoon open mic at this beautiful and recently restored bar on Paisley Road West.
featured acts, open stage, drinks from local breweries, friendly staff and not even the slightest sniff of TV or football. This, my friends, will be a peach!
The Old Toll Bar
1-3 Paisley Road West, Glasgow G51 1LF
(across from Glasgow’s Grand Ole Opry)
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community