Open Mic, Sundays, The Old Toll Bar Glasgow
Sunday afternoon Open Mic at The old toll bar Glasgow!
NOW ON FROM 3pm ’til 7pm!
All performers and music lovers welcome.
House guitar, a free drink for the players and good vibes provided!
Get involved in our new sunday afternoon open mic at this beautiful and recently restored bar on Paisley Road West.
featured acts, open stage, drinks from local breweries, friendly staff and not even the slightest sniff of TV or football. This, my friends, will be a peach!
The Old Toll Bar
1-3 Paisley Road West, Glasgow G51 1LF
(across from Glasgow’s Grand Ole Opry)
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA