One Night at The Disco, Riverside Museum
One Night at the Disco Presents: One Night at the Museum
Glasgow Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Rd, Glasgow G3 8RS
30th November, 2019
7pm – Midnight
After-party at SWG3 11pm – 3am
This November the museum will be opening its doors to an era of pure decadence, glamour, excess – for a disco experience like no other.
One Night at the Museum follows a series of sold-out events held in Queens Park throughout the summer which were a huge hit with party-goers. Now, things are heating up as Melting Pot bring disco fever to The Riverside Museum for one incredible night of dancing inside one of the most unique and iconic venues in Glasgow.
Inspired by the New York clubbing scene of the 70’s and 80’s, One Night at the Museum will take music lovers back in time to the era of Studio 54 and the Paradise Garage.
The disco extravaganza has 2 dancefloors – in the museum, Melting Pot residents Andrew Pirie and Simon Cordiner provide, while Let’s Go Back’s DJ Bosco and Rob Mason will be keeping feet moving in the restaurant with a celebration of the glittering club culture of the 80’s. Think Chaka Khan, Diana Ross, Chic, Sylvester and Donna Summer – all points are covered to deliver the ultimate disco sound track!
The spirit of the disco era will descend on the museum in true style with a dazzling backdrop of glitter-balls, top of the range lighting and a sound-system that’s second to none.
Joining the party on the night will be a whole host of amazing dancers, drag artists, a human mirror ball, while the Victorian Glasgow Street will have a Harlem street vibe to crank the energy up even further.
The one-off event will take place on Saturday November 30th from 7pm – 12am for what is sure to be one of the biggest parties of the season.
The disco journey doesn’t stop there, with the after party kicking off at SWG3 at 11pm music lovers can dance into the wee small hours.
Buy tickets online.
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections & Fallen Angels Club: Danni Nicholls
- Isobel Campbell Isobel Campbell with Hannah Fisher & Sorren Maclean and Nina Violet Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections: SHHE SHHE + GRISLY FAYE Hug and Pint
- Rachael Dadd, The Glad Cafe Celtic Connections
- The Wandering Hearts and Zoe Graham, Celtic Connections
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Fionnuala Boyle
- Americana City Halls, Celtic Connections 2020
- Breabach @15 Celtic Connections 2020
- Grit Orchestra Opening Concert Celtic Connections 2020
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Cottiers has Talent this Christmas