Oklahoma, Kings Theatre Glasgow
GLASGOW LIGHT OPERA CLUB PRESENTS
TUESDAY 13-SATURDAY 17 NOVEMBER
The Glasgow Light Opera Club is proud to present their production of the much-loved classic, Oklahoma!
The popular story tells of farm girl Laurey Williams’ struggle to choose between two rival suitors – cowboy Curly McLain and the sinister farmhand Jud Fry.
Oklahoma! was the first collaboration between the legendary duo Rodgers and Hammerstein and changed the face of musical theatre with its innovative use of storytelling through song.
The production stars Sarah Laing as Laurey, John Trevor Hughes as Jud and Peter Robson as Curly.
With memorable including Oh What Beautiful Morning, Kansas City, and of course the title track Oklahoma, this is the perfect night out for all the family!
Tue-Sat evenings, 7.30pm
Wed & Sat matinee, 2.30pm
Tickets £10 – £20
Kings Theatre, 297 Bath St, Glasgow G2 4JN
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, Websters Theatre
- Alan Bennett’s Talking Heads, Websters Theatre
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- The Monster and Mary Shelley, Paisley Arts Centre
- Story – Party True Dating Stories, Cottiers
- Fright Night at Websters Theatre
- The Cooncil, Websters Theatre
- The Drift at The Tron
- Poets Tony Walsh and Stephen James Smith at Cottiers
- Addicted The Musical Websters Theatre Glasgow
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- Script to Stage Renfrewshire
- The Stornoway Way Cottiers Theatre
- Wilkie’s World, Websters Theatre