Thursday, 25 October, 2018 7.30 p.m.
Nostalgic were formed in mid-2016. They are a 4 piece band comprising of Iain McIntosh – Bass and Vocals, Allan Loughlin – Drums, Joel Loughlin – Guitar and Stephen Armour – Guitar and Vocals. A unique Post Punk tribute band playing songs from an era of music that has inspired many of todays’ artists, such as Interpol, Bloc Party, Radiohead etc.
Play songs by bands such as The Chameleons, The Cure, Echo and the Bunnymen, Killing Joke and Magazine and many others. – songs that they love and enjoy and hope to play them for like-minded people who enjoy the music from this era.
Also aim to bring this music to a whole new audience of people who may never have heard the songs before and who then are inspired to investigate and enjoy.
Cottiers, 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Irish fiddle player Michael Gorman Cd launch and Concert to celebrate his Glasgow connection
- Martin Stephenson & The Daintees OranMor
- Cottiers has Talent this Christmas
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- SongWriters Uncovered Series 2019
- Fairytale of Glasgow
- Birds of Chicago The Doublet Glasgow
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- One Night at The Disco, Riverside Museum
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, South
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Nick Harper with Carol Laula and Port Erin CCA