Nichola Scrutton Work in Progress with Zoe Strachan
6 May, 2022 at 6 p.m.
Glasgow Project Room, 103 Trongate, Glasgow G1 5HD
A performance sharing of work-in-progress from Nichola and Zoë’s residency at Glasgow Project Room.
About this event
Update on development time in a two-week residency at the Glasgow Project Room.
You are warmly invited to an informal performance sharing of work-in-progress with optional Q&A, drinks and a social on Friday 6th May from 6-8pm.
Exploring patterns of connection and listening stations, and thinking about solitude and interconnectedness, modes of communication, permeability, transience and impermanence. The performance will emerge from experimentation during the residency and will involve voice, improvisation and other elements.
Free event – Please RSVP so idea of numbers Register at Eventbrite
- A Secret Wrapped in Lead
- Postcards from Scotland Social Gathering and Discussion
- Homeless Project Scotland Fundraiser
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- The Wanderlust Women – three poems
- Wanderlust Women: Three Poets in Tuscany
- Vinicombe Street Gala
- Bob Law: The Beauty of Holyrood Park in Edinburgh
- Aye Write: Prof Dame Sue Black ‘The Books that Made Me
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Arcadia Festival – Open Call for Events
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- Wake Up Punk at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cabaret – 50th Anniversary at Glasgow Film Theatre