New Works Festival, Cottiers
18 February 2019 – 20 February, 2019
New Works is a festival of brand new writing from Student Theatre at Glasgow (STAG). Each night consists of one short and one long play; written, directed and performed by STAG members. New Works is an opportunity for writers and directors to unleash their imagination, with no restriction on theme or content.
At the end of the festival, one of the longer plays will be selected by a panel of independent judges to put on a two week run at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
There will be two acts with a 15 minute interval. First half is 20 minutes and the second half will be 50 minutes.
Tickets are £9.50 adults/£8.50 concessions.
The seats for this performance are unallocated.
Cottiers is only holding a limited number of tickets for this event. More tickets available through other sources.
If you need to contact the box office please call 0141 357 4000. Please note the box office voicemails are picked up at least once a day from Tuesday-Saturday. We are closed on Sunday & Monday.
Cottiers, 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Partick G11 5PU
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019