New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
Poetry and Publishing 23 February, 20217 p.m.
Round table event discussing transformational effects of the coronavirus pandemic on Scottish writing and opportunities this presents for Paisley writers.
Panellists include: John Scally, National Librarian and Chief Executive of the National Library of Scotland; Linda Jackson: writer, editor and creative writing tutor; Jim Ferguson: poet, novelist and critic; Tracy Patrick: poet and novelist and and poet Ryan Goodwin. The event will be chaired by William Burns, doctoral researcher in English Literature at the University of Glasgow.
- Book Launch – Peter May: The Night Gate
- Yer Old Faither review by Pat Byrne
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Wildland Glasgow Film Festival Online review Pat Byrne
- Yer Old Faither, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- Spring Fling Queen Margaret Drive
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021