Never Been Kissed Rum Shack Halloween Fundraiser
What happens when you cross Never Been Kissed with the best event of the year?
Saturday, 27 October, 2018
The Rum Shack, 657 – 659 Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow G41 2AB
The most ballin’ 90s/00s Halloween party Glasgow has ever seen!
Look out your snazzy halter necks and snapbacks, twist up those rave buns, frost your tips… hell, even tailor yourself an entire denim suit for the occasion. You’ve got time.
Our music video time machine will be churning out all the nineties and noughties htis PLUS a bunch of 90s scary movie vibes.
Free tricks n treats, free glitter galore, and our usual house photographer to capture y’all looking fly.
Don’t miss it!
MILK. Good for your bones, great for your ears.
All proceeds to Impact Arts.
Poster artwork by Emily Wylde @ Ghost Girls Society
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket