Never Been Kissed Rum Shack Halloween Fundraiser
What happens when you cross Never Been Kissed with the best event of the year?
Saturday, 27 October, 2018
The Rum Shack, 657 – 659 Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow G41 2AB
The most ballin’ 90s/00s Halloween party Glasgow has ever seen!
Look out your snazzy halter necks and snapbacks, twist up those rave buns, frost your tips… hell, even tailor yourself an entire denim suit for the occasion. You’ve got time.
Our music video time machine will be churning out all the nineties and noughties htis PLUS a bunch of 90s scary movie vibes.
Free tricks n treats, free glitter galore, and our usual house photographer to capture y’all looking fly.
Don’t miss it!
MILK. Good for your bones, great for your ears.
All proceeds to Impact Arts.
Poster artwork by Emily Wylde @ Ghost Girls Society
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Govan Stones Music Festival