Never Been Kissed Rum Shack Halloween Fundraiser
What happens when you cross Never Been Kissed with the best event of the year?
Saturday, 27 October, 2018
The Rum Shack, 657 – 659 Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow G41 2AB
The most ballin’ 90s/00s Halloween party Glasgow has ever seen!
Look out your snazzy halter necks and snapbacks, twist up those rave buns, frost your tips… hell, even tailor yourself an entire denim suit for the occasion. You’ve got time.
Our music video time machine will be churning out all the nineties and noughties htis PLUS a bunch of 90s scary movie vibes.
Free tricks n treats, free glitter galore, and our usual house photographer to capture y’all looking fly.
Don’t miss it!
MILK. Good for your bones, great for your ears.
All proceeds to Impact Arts.
Poster artwork by Emily Wylde @ Ghost Girls Society
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Americana City Halls, Celtic Connections 2020
- Matchbox Cineclub Cage-a-rama 2020
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2020
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- Christmas Tech Sale at The Dream Machine
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Wedding Showcase at Cottiers
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane