National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall – World Thinking Day
Cine(sthesia) World Thinking Day
22 February, 2020 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle St,Glasgow G3 8AW
To celebrate World Thinking Day 2020, come along and see a selection of films from the Moving Image Archive featuring Girl Guides and Boy Scouts .
This screening shows footage of Girl Guides and Boy Scouts through the years, perfect for anyone feeling nostalgic about their time around the camp fire!
Also featuring ‘Undaunted: The Trefoil School’ (1947), a film about work undertaken by members of the Girl Guides Association under the Evacuation Scheme.
Showing on a loop at NLS Kelvin Hall between 11am – 3pm (finishing at 4pm).
Free to attend but please register your interest by booking a ticket.
Or telephone 0141 880 2329
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Opening Film and Closing Gala Glasgow Film Festival 2021