National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall – World Thinking Day
Cine(sthesia) World Thinking Day
22 February, 2020 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle St,Glasgow G3 8AW
To celebrate World Thinking Day 2020, come along and see a selection of films from the Moving Image Archive featuring Girl Guides and Boy Scouts .
This screening shows footage of Girl Guides and Boy Scouts through the years, perfect for anyone feeling nostalgic about their time around the camp fire!
Also featuring ‘Undaunted: The Trefoil School’ (1947), a film about work undertaken by members of the Girl Guides Association under the Evacuation Scheme.
Showing on a loop at NLS Kelvin Hall between 11am – 3pm (finishing at 4pm).
Free to attend but please register your interest by booking a ticket.
Or telephone 0141 880 2329
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Big Wednesday Night Quiz QMU