Movie Memories: Rebecca GFT
Dementia Friendly Event – 16 May, 2019
Alfred Hitchcock’s Academy Award-winning gothic thriller. A newly-married woman discovers that Rebecca – her husband’s first wife – exerts a sinister grasp over the family. Hitchcock’s atmospheric masterpiece from 1940, packed with a stellar cast, is a slow-burning drama full of twists and turns.
Please note that all wheelchair spaces for this screening have been booked. Any wheelchair users wishing to attend would be required to transfer to a seat. For any access queries, please e-mail email@example.com
Interval plus live music with refreshments included.
All tickets £3.
1 – 31 May, 2019
This screening is part of Part of Luminate: Scotland’s creative ageing festival.
GFT 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – Top Documentary Picks for Young People
- Tomorrow Is Always Too Long by Phil Collins (2014) watch online
- At Home With GFT
- Home – digital collaboration – first of three short films
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, The August Virgin review Fionnuala Boyle
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Celebrates Record Audience Figures
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Women Make Film
- International Women’s Day Glasgow 2020 – Bike for Good
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Billie
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Anderson Falls
- Glasgow Film Festival: A Night of Horror: Nightmare Radio
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival