McSmörgåsbord by Lesley Riddoch, Book Launch, Serenity Cafe, Edinburgh, 18 Aprol, 2017
18 April 2017 6.30 p.m.
The Nordic countries have a veritable smörgåsbord of relationships with the European Union, from in to out to somewhere in between. So, what does that mean for Scotland?
The unique combination of personal experience and experts’ insights give McSmörgåsbord its hands-on character: pragmatic and thought-provoking, challenging and instructive, full of amazing stories and useful comparisons, enriching the debates about Scotland’s post-Brexit future as a Nordic neighbour.
McSmörgåsbord: What post-Brexit Scotland can learn form the Nordics by Lesley Riddoch and Eberhard Bort is published by Luath Press.
8 Jackson’s Entry
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage
- Art Exhibition at The Arlington Baths Club
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Halloween at OranMor
- Moogety Halloween 2019
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019