Masterclass with Peter Strickland and Andy Starke, GFT
Saturday, 1 June, 2019 11.15 a.m.
Glasgow Film Festival’s Industry Team are pleased to introduce a Masterclass Session with In Fabric writer/director Peter Strickland and producer Andy Starke. During this session the duo will discuss their upcoming release In Fabric, their career successes to date, and look at the qualities that make for a successful working relationship between director and producer.
This session is aimed at those working in or studying film in the UK, and as such is not open to the general public.
All tickets £3. This ticket enables you to purchase a ticket for the preview screening of In Fabric on 31/05/19 at the concession rate. Please select ‘Industry Attendee’ when purchasing your ticket for the film.
If you require a wheelchair space please request this on booking or call our Box Office on 0141 332 6535. Please note this event begins at the stated time (11.00), there are no adverts or trailers.
GFT 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- After the Wedding, GFT
- Luce, GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub Best of Final Girls Berlin 2019 CCA
- Then And Now & What Could Be: Housing Rights & Solidarity CCA
- Libre / To the Four Winds Alliance Francaise Glasgow
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- Meeting Gorbachev GFT
- CineCard Preview: The Report GFT
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- Sorry We Missed You, GFT
- Migrant Voice Feel at Home Short Films
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Green Film Festival 2019 GFT
- Mandy, Halloween at GFT
- Waxing Lyrical: The Power of the Printed Cloth in Africa
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Halloween at OranMor