Masterclass with Peter Strickland and Andy Starke, GFT
Saturday, 1 June, 2019 11.15 a.m.
Glasgow Film Festival’s Industry Team are pleased to introduce a Masterclass Session with In Fabric writer/director Peter Strickland and producer Andy Starke. During this session the duo will discuss their upcoming release In Fabric, their career successes to date, and look at the qualities that make for a successful working relationship between director and producer.
This session is aimed at those working in or studying film in the UK, and as such is not open to the general public.
All tickets £3. This ticket enables you to purchase a ticket for the preview screening of In Fabric on 31/05/19 at the concession rate. Please select ‘Industry Attendee’ when purchasing your ticket for the film.
If you require a wheelchair space please request this on booking or call our Box Office on 0141 332 6535. Please note this event begins at the stated time (11.00), there are no adverts or trailers.
GFT 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT
- Everything – The Real Thing Story Q & A
- Film: Invading the Skin of the Earth: Soil
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Little Women, GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Calamity Jane Singalong GFT
- Jojo Rabbit GFT
- Seberg GFT
- El Topo GFT
- Hitler’s Hollywood, GFT
- Uncut Gems GFT
- Aquarela GFT
- Matchbox Cineclub Cage-a-rama 2020