Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
Opens Today – Thursday, 13 December, 2018
Martha’s Festive Pop Up, 223 Byres Road, G12
The much-loved healthy food eatery, Martha’s, has opened a second unit, a festive pop-up on Byres Road and will be serving its city centre favourites throughout.
The menu will be based on four dishes – two favourites will remain, chipotle chicken and red dragon pork, and two will change each week. Martha’s flatbread wraps will also be available on request.
Glasgow’s food lovers have the chance to help choose the menu for the new restaurant which will be fitted out in February 2019, through the west end Facebook page.
Gavin Clark, founder of Martha’s said: “I’m delighted we brought Martha’s to the west end at last and just in time for Christmas!
“People in the west end love their eclectic flavours and with an emphasis on healthy, hearty and feeling fuller for longer, we’re hoping the sample menu will go down well. Customers have the chance to help choose the menu for next year when the pop-up will close for a week to be fully kitted out*, and re-open as an established take-away restaurant!”
(Images by Martin Shields)
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Santaland and Season’s Greetings Websters
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Cottiers has Talent this Christmas
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- CLIC Sargent Christmas Concert 2019
- Fairytale of Glasgow
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre 2019
- Pre-theatre and Lunch Menu at The Lansdowne
- No Waste Dinner at Project Cafe
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End