Martha’s Festive Pop Up on Byres Road
Opens Today – Thursday, 13 December, 2018
Martha’s Festive Pop Up, 223 Byres Road, G12
The much-loved healthy food eatery, Martha’s, has opened a second unit, a festive pop-up on Byres Road and will be serving its city centre favourites throughout.
The menu will be based on four dishes – two favourites will remain, chipotle chicken and red dragon pork, and two will change each week. Martha’s flatbread wraps will also be available on request.
Glasgow’s food lovers have the chance to help choose the menu for the new restaurant which will be fitted out in February 2019, through the west end Facebook page.
Gavin Clark, founder of Martha’s said: “I’m delighted we brought Martha’s to the west end at last and just in time for Christmas!
“People in the west end love their eclectic flavours and with an emphasis on healthy, hearty and feeling fuller for longer, we’re hoping the sample menu will go down well. Customers have the chance to help choose the menu for next year when the pop-up will close for a week to be fully kitted out*, and re-open as an established take-away restaurant!”
(Images by Martin Shields)
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Shucks Glasgow West End review Sarah Clare Young
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland
- Shucks Seafood Restaurant opening in Hyndland Spring 2022
- Zique – New Acid Bar Residency at SWG3
- Eusebi Italian Deli and Restaurant, Park Road, Kelvinbridge, G4
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Social Bite Helping the Homeless this Christmas
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party
- The Bishop’s Wife, GFT
- Lamb GFT