Loving Our Land, Valentine’s Day at The Children’s Wood, North Kelvin Meado
Sunday 14th Feb, 2016. 12-4pm.
Build 90 Dens, Not Houses
On Valentine’s Day The Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow’ will be Loving our Land’
Come along and together we will build 90 dens, not flats. Bring sticks, boxes, bits of material and help to create an alternative to building houses on North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood.
There will be fire, nature play and we’ll be filming 1 minute memories of the land.
You can also plant wild flowers for someone you love or in memory of another.
Please only buy native species and they need to be ‘in the green’ at this time of the year.
North Kelvin Meadow, Clouston Street/Kelbourne Street, North Kelvinside
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, Valentine's Day Glasgow 2016, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
Love Poems & Stories
- Celtic Connections & Fallen Angels Club: Danni Nicholls
- Isobel Campbell Isobel Campbell with Hannah Fisher & Sorren Maclean and Nina Violet Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections: SHHE SHHE + GRISLY FAYE Hug and Pint
- Rachael Dadd, The Glad Cafe Celtic Connections
- The Wandering Hearts and Zoe Graham, Celtic Connections
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Launch of Glasgow Historical City
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Petticoats and Pinnacles, NLS Kelvinhall
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Dove Tales: Home Front Celtic Connections 2020
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Little Women, GFT
- Knives Out GFT