Loving Our Land, Valentine’s Day at The Children’s Wood, North Kelvin Meado
Sunday 14th Feb, 2016. 12-4pm.
Build 90 Dens, Not Houses
On Valentine’s Day The Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow’ will be Loving our Land’
Come along and together we will build 90 dens, not flats. Bring sticks, boxes, bits of material and help to create an alternative to building houses on North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood.
There will be fire, nature play and we’ll be filming 1 minute memories of the land.
You can also plant wild flowers for someone you love or in memory of another.
Please only buy native species and they need to be ‘in the green’ at this time of the year.
North Kelvin Meadow, Clouston Street/Kelbourne Street, North Kelvinside
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, Valentine's Day Glasgow 2016, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
Love Poems & Stories
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community