Loving Our Land, Valentine’s Day at The Children’s Wood, North Kelvin Meado
Sunday 14th Feb, 2016. 12-4pm.
Build 90 Dens, Not Houses
On Valentine’s Day The Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow’ will be Loving our Land’
Come along and together we will build 90 dens, not flats. Bring sticks, boxes, bits of material and help to create an alternative to building houses on North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood.
There will be fire, nature play and we’ll be filming 1 minute memories of the land.
You can also plant wild flowers for someone you love or in memory of another.
Please only buy native species and they need to be ‘in the green’ at this time of the year.
North Kelvin Meadow, Clouston Street/Kelbourne Street, North Kelvinside
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, Valentine's Day Glasgow 2016, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
Love Poems & Stories
- Refugees for Justice, Remembrance Bench Dedication
- Glasgow Film Festival Announces 2022 Programme
- Linda Jaxson Band, Websters
- Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration