Loving Our Land, Valentine’s Day at The Children’s Wood, North Kelvin Meado
Sunday 14th Feb, 2016. 12-4pm.
Build 90 Dens, Not Houses
On Valentine’s Day The Children’s Wood and North Kelvin Meadow’ will be Loving our Land’
Come along and together we will build 90 dens, not flats. Bring sticks, boxes, bits of material and help to create an alternative to building houses on North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood.
There will be fire, nature play and we’ll be filming 1 minute memories of the land.
You can also plant wild flowers for someone you love or in memory of another.
Please only buy native species and they need to be ‘in the green’ at this time of the year.
North Kelvin Meadow, Clouston Street/Kelbourne Street, North Kelvinside
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow, Valentine's Day Glasgow 2016, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
Love Poems & Stories
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Celtic Connections 2020: Lucy Rose review Fionnuala Boyle
- GRIT Orchestra Celtic Connections 2020 photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT