Love Steaks Glasgow Film Festival Thursday 13 November, 2014
Glasgow Film Festival
Thursday 13 November
Jakob Lass’ celebrated cinematic debut Love Steaks emerged from the FOGMA manifesto – Germany’s answer to the infamous Dogme movement. FOGMA’s ‘Rules Are Freedom’ stipulates that filmmakers must plan the unpredictable, which then allows them to surrender to their impulses whilst shooting.
There will be an introduction and post-film discussion on the FOGMA phenomenon with Dr Leanne Dawson, Lecturer in German and Film Studies at Edinburgh University.
Presented by the Goethe-Institut and Glasgow Youth Film Festival.
12 Rose Street, Glasgow, G3 6RB.
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Idrish – Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Wake Up Punk at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cabaret – 50th Anniversary at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wild Men at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Particle Wave – Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- SCCAN Communicating Climate Change: Working with Arts & Culture 3-5.30pm 12th May
- Javed Iqbal + Q and A at GFT
- Encounters Presents: Ukrainian Shorts
- Sound of Metal at GFT
- The Velvet Queen at GFT
- The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent at GFT
- Chopper – 20 Anniversary at GFT
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly at GFT
- Your Mum and Dad at GFT
- Community Consultation: My Historic Neighbourhood – the Barras
- Murina at GFT
- Small Body at GFT
- NT Live: Henry V at GFT
- CODA at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Outfit, GFT