Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
31 May until 30 June, 2018
Sale of Limited Editions and Original Art on Display.
With over 100 different pieces on offer, Store Interiors hope you can make the time to come along to see this fabulous exhibition for yourself. You will be treated to an impressive and extensive display of art.
Art will be on display throughout June 2018.
Featuring work by Hamish MacDonald, Gillian McDonald, Jolomo among many others.
The Store Interiors, 6 Munro Pl, Anniesland, Glasgow G13 2UP
Filed under: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, interior design, Shopping, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Celtic Connections 2020 Hannah Read and Andy Monaghan review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Opening and Closing Galas announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Finish Exposure Films from the Arctic
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Coastal Connections Festival 2020 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT