Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
31 May until 30 June, 2018
Sale of Limited Editions and Original Art on Display.
With over 100 different pieces on offer, Store Interiors hope you can make the time to come along to see this fabulous exhibition for yourself. You will be treated to an impressive and extensive display of art.
Art will be on display throughout June 2018.
Featuring work by Hamish MacDonald, Gillian McDonald, Jolomo among many others.
The Store Interiors, 6 Munro Pl, Anniesland, Glasgow G13 2UP
Filed under: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, interior design, Shopping, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- This is not the time to be the bad angel by Jim Byrne
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Poetry by Hafsah Bashir
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig