Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
31 May until 30 June, 2018
Sale of Limited Editions and Original Art on Display.
With over 100 different pieces on offer, Store Interiors hope you can make the time to come along to see this fabulous exhibition for yourself. You will be treated to an impressive and extensive display of art.
Art will be on display throughout June 2018.
Featuring work by Hamish MacDonald, Gillian McDonald, Jolomo among many others.
The Store Interiors, 6 Munro Pl, Anniesland, Glasgow G13 2UP
Filed under: Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, interior design, Shopping, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Celtic Connections & Fallen Angels Club: Danni Nicholls
- Isobel Campbell Isobel Campbell with Hannah Fisher & Sorren Maclean and Nina Violet Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections: SHHE SHHE + GRISLY FAYE Hug and Pint
- Rachael Dadd, The Glad Cafe Celtic Connections
- The Wandering Hearts and Zoe Graham, Celtic Connections
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Launch of Glasgow Historical City
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Petticoats and Pinnacles, NLS Kelvinhall
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Dove Tales: Home Front Celtic Connections 2020
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Little Women, GFT
- Knives Out GFT