LGBT University of Glasgow Walking Tour 5 June, 2018
12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
The UofG LGBT+ Staff Network invite you to join them for a stroll as part of LEAP Sports’ Festival Fortnight.
Enjoy a walking tour around the campus of the fourth oldest University in the world. Discover more about the contributions of the LGBT+ community to this fixture of the West End.
There are a number of free tickets available for this event for those who couldn’t afford to attend otherwise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Specially discounted rate of £7.65 for paying guests *you will be required to pay on the day with cash only*
Limited spaces available!
University of Glasgow
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage
- Art Exhibition at The Arlington Baths Club
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Halloween at OranMor
- Moogety Halloween 2019
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019