LGBT University of Glasgow Walking Tour 5 June, 2018
12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
The UofG LGBT+ Staff Network invite you to join them for a stroll as part of LEAP Sports’ Festival Fortnight.
Enjoy a walking tour around the campus of the fourth oldest University in the world. Discover more about the contributions of the LGBT+ community to this fixture of the West End.
There are a number of free tickets available for this event for those who couldn’t afford to attend otherwise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Specially discounted rate of £7.65 for paying guests *you will be required to pay on the day with cash only*
Limited spaces available!
University of Glasgow
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020