LGBT University of Glasgow Walking Tour 5 June, 2018
12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
The UofG LGBT+ Staff Network invite you to join them for a stroll as part of LEAP Sports’ Festival Fortnight.
Enjoy a walking tour around the campus of the fourth oldest University in the world. Discover more about the contributions of the LGBT+ community to this fixture of the West End.
There are a number of free tickets available for this event for those who couldn’t afford to attend otherwise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Specially discounted rate of £7.65 for paying guests *you will be required to pay on the day with cash only*
Limited spaces available!
University of Glasgow
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival