LGBT University of Glasgow Walking Tour 5 June, 2018
12 p.m. – 1 p.m.
The UofG LGBT+ Staff Network invite you to join them for a stroll as part of LEAP Sports’ Festival Fortnight.
Enjoy a walking tour around the campus of the fourth oldest University in the world. Discover more about the contributions of the LGBT+ community to this fixture of the West End.
There are a number of free tickets available for this event for those who couldn’t afford to attend otherwise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Specially discounted rate of £7.65 for paying guests *you will be required to pay on the day with cash only*
Limited spaces available!
University of Glasgow
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA
- Knives Out GFT
- The Biggest Little Farm GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- In Diamond Square GFT
- Shooting the Mafia, GFT
- Moving Image Makers Collective On The Move CCA
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Pity Party Film Club Urgh! A Music War CCA
- Sunshine on Leith GFT
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- The Two Popes GFT