Late Night: Twin Peaks – Fire Walk With Me 4k GFT
Friday 3 June, 2022 (22.40)
Late night screening of David Lynch’s thriller, 30 years after its release. Enjoy themed cocktails from the bar and some damn fine coffee – log-carrying is optional.
In the pilot episode of the TV show Twin Peaks, the body of high-school student Laura Palmer (Sheryl Lee) is found washed up on the banks of a river outside the titular town. Laura is initially a symbol of young innocence and purity, but her troubles are gradually uncovered and the true darkness of the town revealed.
This prequel film recounts the harrowing last week of her life, along with the investigation into the murder of night-shift waitress Teresa Banks in a nearby town a year before.
A necessary piece of the Twin Peaks puzzle that deserves to be seen on the big screen.
Screening in 4K
GFT, 12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
This section: Cinema, Pat's Home Page Blog
- A Night of Grief and Misery, Cottiers
- Helen Rose’s Ourdoor Diary: English Lakes, Coniston
- Summer of Stories at The Hunterian
- Alice In The Cities – GFT
- I’ve Heard the Mermaids Singing – GFT
- Nitram at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Tigers at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Take 2. Paddington at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Ithaka plus Q & A with John Shipton, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Purple Rain, late night at Glasgow Film Theatre
- The Princess, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Luzzu at GFT
- Reel Roots: Windrush at GFT
- Take 2: 101 Dalmatians
- Dr Who and The Daleks & Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. GFT
- Fayi Dayi at GFT
- Moon, 66 Questions at GFT
- Visible Cinema: Encounters Pride Shorts
- Say Anything at GFT