Kossof … the band plays on, Cottiers, 7 September, 2017
7 September, 2017 – 7:15 pm – 10:45 pm
Cottiers Theatre, 93 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
Tickets £17.50 Advance/£20 on the Door (Ticket Price inc. ticket admin fee which will display at the checkout) (fee applicable to all tickets, including tickets bought in person or bought on the day)
Doors 7.15pm Show starts 8.15pm
KOSSOFF .!!..the band plays on..feat Terry Wilson- Slesser & John Buckton
Forty years on since Paul Kossoff ( FREE..ALL RIGHT NOW ) passed away at the age of 25 in 1976.
Singer Terry Slesser – the voice of Koss’ critically acclaimed post-Free band Back Street Crawler, and close friend of Koss keeps the memory of one of the greatest British Blues guitarists and his music alive.
Sless has chosen guitarist John Buckton of whom Simon Kirke said ‘If Free were to reform John Buckton would be my first choice as guitarist’
The Band play on is a series of special dates reviving for the first time since the 70s the catalogue of Back Street Crawler and most favourite Free numbers. All Right Now, The Hunter, Stealer, Blue Soul, Long Way Down etc etc..
14+. u16s must be accompanied by an adult
This is a seated event. Tickets sold as General Admission (you will not be allocated a specific seat in the auditorium).
Please note, Cottiers’ box office is only manned when there is a performance in the venue. For Box Office Collection, please wait until the day of performance. Phone messages and emails are checked at least once a day, Tuesdays to Saturdays.
Don’t forget Websters Bistro is now open for lunch, pre-theatre and a la carte meals
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- ‘Here Comes The Moon’ – live stream single launch Starry Skies