Jo Pratt & Sumayya Usmani: The Flexible Vegetarian at Aye Write, 2018.
18th Mar 2018 • 3:00PM – 4:00PM
Mitchell Library, North Street, Glasgow G3 7DN
Whether you’re an occasional meat-eater, a vegetarian who needs to cook for meat-eaters, or even a dedicated veggie, you’ll find something in this event for you.
Whether you’re an occasional meat-eater, a vegetarian who needs to cook for meat-eaters, or even a dedicated veggie, you’ll find something in Jo Pratt’s The Flexible Vegetarian. For health, ecological and sustainability reasons, there has never been a better time to join the growing flexitarianism movement and expand your culinary skills.
Jo will be joined by food writer, broadcaster and cookery teacher, Sumayya Usmani who is passionate about sharing the flavours of her homeland of Pakistan and advocates cooking by ‘andaza’ (sensory and estimation cooking), her latest book is Mountain Berries and Desert Spice.
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema