In Perfect Space, Fine Art Photography by Jennifer Fergie
27.8.2015 – 14.9.2015
Paper used in everyday life is rapidly being replaced, making way for new convenient technology.
From an object that is constantly overlooked, it starts to radiate new life as surreal and intriguing objects.
The quiet and the minimal are often overlooked for the exciting and the new, however importance lies with the old and the comfortable.
Everything will eventually be replaced with a faster more efficient substitute, however all things can be reconsidered and given a second life.
This section: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Govanhill International Festival 2020
- Banner Promenade, The Deep End
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Reopens
- Compass Gallery Glasgow – Anna Molin Exhibition
- Celebrating Diversity Festival
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Oscar, Bravo! – live streaming Street Level Photoworks on Facebook
- Glasgow Window Art Festival – High Street and Saltmarket
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Close Up – Susan Wood Exhibition
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpiece
- The IASSIDD Exhibition ProjectAbility
- Old KIlpatrick Art Club Exhibition, Bishopton
- Alasdair Gray – Omnium Gatherum