Hely Hair Supporting Pink Out Loud 16 and 18 October, 2015
Supporting Pink Out Loud
Pop in for our Cupcake and Prosecco Weekend from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th October 2015
Hely Hair Studio, 25 Clarence Drive Glasgow G12 9QN
Hely Hair Studio is proud to get together with Paul Mitchell and CoppaFeel! to spread the word about breast and ovarian cancer prevention and early detection.
‘The team at HelyHairStudio are looking forward to PINK OUT LOUD! during October and we have a few things that we are excited about.
Pop in for our Cupcake and Prosecco Weekend from Friday 16th to Sunday 18th October 2015 enjoy a cupcake and a glass of prosecco and blow a kiss to the world. Capture a Lip Pop selfie and share on your social media with #PINKOUTLOUD. together we can create a social buzz and ensure the women we love to be proactive and seal their long-lasting wellness with a kiss.
Purchase Paul Mitchell PINK OUT LOUD! Limited Edition products. Give your hair and conscience a boost with Limited Edition Blow Out Cancer Gift Pack, filled with Extra-body shampoo, rinse and thicken up with a free sculpting brush. PINK OUT LOUD Super Skinny Serum and Limited Edition PINK OUT LOUD sculpting and paddle brush to make you look and feel good. Paul Mitchell donate to CoppaFeel! with every purchase.
As you all know hairdressers love to wear black. We will be adding PINK to our attire at the weekends to show our support and shall be asking our guest to take part in some Lip Pop selfies to show off our stunning creations and help blow a kiss to the world. Posting them to our HelyHairStudio Facebook and twitter to help create a social buzz!! Join us @ HelyHairStudio 25 Clarence Drive Glasgow G12 9QN during October.’
0141 332 6068
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams
- Govanhill International Carnival and Parade
- Sea Change Film Festival 2022
- Friends of Peoples Palace & Winter Garden at Glasgow Green Fun Day
- Dance Along Festival: Encanto, Merchant City Festival
- Ashton Lane Stre-EAT FEST
- Curatorial Tour: Glasgow and Slavery, People’s Palace
- A Day Of Fun Inspired by John Byrne
- National Youth Pipe Band of Scotland
- Pitch Perfect at Bloody Scotland 2022
- Roma Sisters Together – Govanhill International Festival
- A Musical Walking Tour of John Maclean’s Pollokshaws
- Glorious Govan Gala
- Repair Cafe at Glorious Govan Gala
- Stop Rwanda: Resisting the Hostile Environment
- We Belong To Glasgow – a night for Refuweegee
- Scotland on Tour – The Rum Shack, Glasgow