The Hellfire Club, Bon-Accord, Glasgow Saturday 1st February
Please join us at the Bon Accord (just next to the Mitchell Library) on Saturday 1 February.
Entry is free.
We will be performing songs from our forthcoming, as yet untitled, album – plus some old favourites.
While we may not have played many gigs in Glasgow over the last year we have nonetheless been busy. In addition to recording an album’s worth of new songs we have also contributed a cover of ‘Dream of a Miner’s Child’ (trad) to the compilation album The People’s Voice: Celebrating the Janey Buchan Political Song Collection.
We also took a break from our ‘With The Hellfire Club’ artist themed events at the Griffin bar. These are going to return, beginning with a night featuring the songs of Lou Reed (R.I.P.) on Saturday 8 March. Our guests have still to be confirmed but we will up-date you with more information as soon as we can.
This section: Gig Guide plus Club Events
Filed under: Gig Guide plus Club Events
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, South
- SAFR Takeover/The Primevals/The Reverse Cowgirls
- Nick Harper with Carol Laula and Port Erin CCA
- West Princes plus King Wine at the Hug and Pint, Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Great Western Festival of Musical Exploration and Discovery
- East End Free Festival Glasgow
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Seven Song Club: Willie Campbell (Astrid), Bensider, Adriana Spina
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- An Evening with Robin Laing
- Farzane Zamen, folk songs from Iran and Azarbaijan