Heidi Talbot and Boo Hewerdine at Websters Theatre
30 October, 2021 at 8 p.m.
Websters Theatre, 416 Great Western Road, Glasgow G4 9HZ
Heidi Talbot will be celebrating 20 years as a professional singer in 2020 with 20 concerts across the United Kingdom and Europe and a September 2020 release of a compilation album featuring tracks from Heidi’s 5 solo albums. She has shared the stage and recorded with Mark Knopfler, Graham Coxon (Blur), Idlewild, King Creosote, Tim O’ Brien and Jerry Douglas. Heidi has been nominated for folk singer of the year at the BBC radio 2 folk awards and Irish Music Awards.
Joining Heidi on her Autumn tour will be long-time collaborator, Ivor Novello award nominated singer-songwriter Boo Hewerdine. Boo has performed with and written songs for major artists such as Chris Difford, kd Lang, Kris Drever, Duke Special and Eddi Reader. He is in constant demand as a musician, songwriter, producer, teacher and live concert performer.
Boo and Heidi have recorded and toured together extensively going back to Heidi’s first solo tour of the UK in 2005.
A concert not to be missed.
£16 and Concessions £14.50 Buy Online or telephone 0141 357 4000
Other guest announcements to come.
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Pumpkin v Turnip Lantern Event
- Blade – 4K GFT
- Last Night in Soho GFT
- Glasgow Hallowe’en Ghost Walk
- Hallowe’en – Spooky Kelvindale Woods
- Ice Box Halloween Gig Part 1
- Icebox Halloween Movie Night
- Hallowe’en Witch Market, Britannica Panopticon
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26 – The Sacred Forest at GFT
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- Black British Cinema – Routes of Representation
- I Am Belmaya GFT
- The End of Evangelion GFT