Halloween Treasure Hunts at The Tall Ship, 28 and 29 October, 2017
Back by popular demand! Join pirate Scary Mary as she tells you all about the cursed pirate ship named The Flying Dutchman as you hunt around the ship for its cursed treasure chest!
Halloween weekend (Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th October) the Tall Ship will host spooky treasure hunts!
11:45am-12:30pm, 1:00pm-1:45pm, 2:15pm-3pm, 3:30pm-4:15pm £3 per child, children receive a bag of chocolate treats as their prize. Must be accompanied by an adult. Alternatives to chocolate are available.
*Must pre-book on 0141 357 3699* Also on offer will be spooky face painting for £2/£3 per child!
The Tall Ship, 150 Pointhouse Pointhouse, Glasgow G3 8RS
More events: Halloween in Glasgow
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Big Wednesday Night Quiz QMU
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals