Glyndebourne: Ravel Double Bill GFT Sunday 21 June, 2015
Glyndebourne: Ravel Double Bill
Sunday 21 June, 2015
Two sparkling miniatures.
Hailed by the Financial Times as ‘pure magic’, Laurent Pelly’s unique interpretation of Ravel’s two short operas is a true spectacle.
L’heure espagnole is a sassy and funny sex farce; while L’enfant et les sortilèges is a touching morality tale in which fantastical fairy tale characters, animals, furniture and crockery all come to life to teach a small boy about kindness.
Captured live at Glyndebourne’s 2012 Festival, this award-winning recording stars French mezzo-soprano Stéphanie d’Oustrac and Canadian baritone Elliot Madore.
12 Rose Street, G3 6RB
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Alasdair Gray: A Life in Progress GFT
- Parasite GFT
- National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall – World Thinking Day
- Love Sarah, Glasgow Film Festival
- The Public, GFT
- Little Joe, GFT
- Greed GFT
- Lost Transmissions, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Whistlers, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Secret Location: Final Destination
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Jazz On A Summer’s Day
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, Disco