Glasgow Theatre: Kings Theatre, Grease 1st – 5th April,2014
The Pantheon Club presents Grease
Kings Theatre, Bath Street, Glasgow
It’s time to dust off those leather jackets, pull up those bobby-socks and take a trip to a happier place and time as ‘bad boy’ Danny meets ‘the girl next door’ Sandy and fall in love all over again. The No.1 Greatest Musical of all time comes to the King’s Glasgow in an all new production from Pantheon.
Featuring all those unforgettable songs including You’re The One That I Want, Summer Nights, Hopelessly Devoted To You, Sandy, Greased Lightnin’ and many, many more.
Plus! One night only – Thursday 3 April: sing-a-long-a Grease
Why not dress up and join in the party atmosphere. With lyrics projected onto our giant screen sing-a-long to the live performance. This promises to be an evening never to be forgotten so book early to avoid disappointment.
So slick back your hair, tie up your ponytails, put on your Pink Lady jackets and get ready for some rock ‘n’ roll!
Grease is the word – and you know It’s the One That You Want!
Please note this is an amateur production.
This section: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
Filed under: What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland