The Glasgow School of Art, Pre-Application Open Day, 2 November, 2017
Applying to The Glasgow School of Art?
There’s more to choosing your place of study than Open Days – GSA OPEN offers a wide range of events throughout the year to help you get the right information and support at the right time.
Are you applying to study an undergraduate programme in Design? Join us for a Pre-Application Day on 2 November for discipline-specific help and advice. This is an opportunity for applicants to GSA to visit a specific department as part of a small specialist group. You will get the chance to ask more direct questions about your application, including advice on submitting a portfolio and your personal statement.
Places are available for those interested in the following programmes within the School of Design:
Product Design Engineering
Silversmithing & Jewellery
The event is free but ticketed via the Eventbrite link below. As spaces are limited, please choose the specific discipline you are interested in in the drop-down menu when registering to attend.
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Book Launch: The Stone in My Pocket by Matthew Keeley
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Truman and Tennessee
- GFT – Away