The Glasgow School of Art, Pre-Application Open Day, 2 November, 2017
Applying to The Glasgow School of Art?
There’s more to choosing your place of study than Open Days – GSA OPEN offers a wide range of events throughout the year to help you get the right information and support at the right time.
Are you applying to study an undergraduate programme in Design? Join us for a Pre-Application Day on 2 November for discipline-specific help and advice. This is an opportunity for applicants to GSA to visit a specific department as part of a small specialist group. You will get the chance to ask more direct questions about your application, including advice on submitting a portfolio and your personal statement.
Places are available for those interested in the following programmes within the School of Design:
Product Design Engineering
Silversmithing & Jewellery
The event is free but ticketed via the Eventbrite link below. As spaces are limited, please choose the specific discipline you are interested in in the drop-down menu when registering to attend.
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Wakeful Screening at CCA
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Celtic Connections 2020 Hannah Read and Andy Monaghan review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Opening and Closing Galas announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Finish Exposure Films from the Arctic
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Coastal Connections Festival 2020 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party