The Glasgow School of Art, Pre-Application Open Day, 2 November, 2017
Applying to The Glasgow School of Art?
There’s more to choosing your place of study than Open Days – GSA OPEN offers a wide range of events throughout the year to help you get the right information and support at the right time.
Are you applying to study an undergraduate programme in Design? Join us for a Pre-Application Day on 2 November for discipline-specific help and advice. This is an opportunity for applicants to GSA to visit a specific department as part of a small specialist group. You will get the chance to ask more direct questions about your application, including advice on submitting a portfolio and your personal statement.
Places are available for those interested in the following programmes within the School of Design:
Product Design Engineering
Silversmithing & Jewellery
The event is free but ticketed via the Eventbrite link below. As spaces are limited, please choose the specific discipline you are interested in in the drop-down menu when registering to attend.
- Tony Singh: Glasgow Mela Food Cooking Demo
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day