The Glasgow School of Art, Pre-Application Open Day, 2 November, 2017
Applying to The Glasgow School of Art?
There’s more to choosing your place of study than Open Days – GSA OPEN offers a wide range of events throughout the year to help you get the right information and support at the right time.
Are you applying to study an undergraduate programme in Design? Join us for a Pre-Application Day on 2 November for discipline-specific help and advice. This is an opportunity for applicants to GSA to visit a specific department as part of a small specialist group. You will get the chance to ask more direct questions about your application, including advice on submitting a portfolio and your personal statement.
Places are available for those interested in the following programmes within the School of Design:
Product Design Engineering
Silversmithing & Jewellery
The event is free but ticketed via the Eventbrite link below. As spaces are limited, please choose the specific discipline you are interested in in the drop-down menu when registering to attend.
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Take 2: Miniscule Adventure GFT
- The Great Hack Screening and Discussion CCA