Glasgow School of Art, Degree Show 3 – 8 September, 2016
The Glasgow School of Art Graduate Degree Show 2015
Exhibition open to the public 3 – 8 September 2016
Monday – Thursday 10am – 9pm
Saturday – Sunday 10am – 4:30pm
The GSA has one of the UK’s largest postgraduate communities in the visual creative arts and architecture. It has grown considerably in recent years reflecting the GSA’s international standing and research excellence, and now comprises nearly 300 Doctoral and Master’s students.
The GSA’s Graduate Degree Show offers a public showcase for the full range of graduate work undertaken at the institution. The 2016 Graduate Degree Show will feature work by graduating students across a wide variety of disciplines across architecture, design, fine art and digital.
Tontine Building, 20 Trongate, Glasgow G1 5NA
Reid Building, Renfrew Street, G3
Grace & Fyfe Clark Gallery, Glasgow School of Art, Bourdon Building, Scott St.
Glasgow G3 6RQ
0141 353 4500
0141 353 4500
- Willie Sutherland – Evolution of Wa at CCA
- Minari at GFT – big screen release
- Sweat, GFT
- Nashville at GFT – restored in 4K
- Supernova GFT
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Three Lockdown Poets at Avant Garde
- The Coming Back Out Ball – National Theatre of Scotland
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.
- Red Squirrel Press – Launch of Three Publications
- #StreamMyStory Children’s Online Events Summer 2021
- Women’s Library – In Conversation with Paria Goodarzi
- Bloody Scotland 2021 McIlvanney Prize Long List Announced
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Owner of the Sea – Richard Price readings and discussion
- Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Bernard MacLaverty: Glasgow Writer
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Glasgow Writers: Theresa Talbot