Glasgow Restaurant Festival 1 –17 April, 2016
Glasgow’s First Restaurant Festival
1 – 17 April, 2016.
Glasgow Restaurant Festival will showcase Glasgow’s best restaurants, where specially priced menus will be on offer.
Pop up restaurants at the vintage Spiegeltent, the tent of mirros, in Candleriggs Square in the Merchant City. Where you will find the best of Scottish produce plus live music.
Watch out for events, restaurant crawls and competitions.
Porter & Rye will be participating – try their dry-aged meats, molecular cooking & small plate dining.
Gamba, UK Seafood Restaurant of the Year will also be featured at the festival.
Other events/restaurants include:
Seafood Saturday 16 April – The Finnieston
Keep up to date at GFFestival on Twitter
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses