Glasgow Film Festival 2014: Fjanna, spoken word, song and films of Shetland
Fjanna N/C 18+
Saturday 22 February 9 p.m.
Join us for a drink at the Fjanna, a cabaret-style evening of spoken word performance and song to a backdrop of films from the Shetland moving image archive, featuring performances from poet Robert Alan Jamieson and young Shetland band, The Teevliks.
Screening as part of Nort Atlantik Drift: A Day of Shetland.
All tickets £5.
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall St, Glasgow G2 3JD
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Publishing Scotland Fiction Showcase
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2021
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Denise Mina, Creative Conversations
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Last Night in Soho, Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Scottish Ensemble Common Sound at Cottiers
- Glasgow Film Theatre Announces Return of Christmas Programme
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- Atlantic Slavery Glasgow ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Dora Wright
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll