Glasgow Christmas Markets
The traditional Glasgow Christmas Market will be in St Enoch Square with traders from around the world. There will also be a second market in George Square.
St Enoch Square – November 10 – December 22
George Square – November 26 – December 29The markets offer products from various countries including France, Spain, Germany and Italy. It is a real global affair and you will also find traders from Finland, Russia and as far away as Equador.
You will find fascinating gifts and can also enjoy food and drink from the Mosel Valley or Bavaria. Beers, Gluhwein to make you feel particularly festive.
The market opens each day at 11 a.m.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Markets
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- The Cowpat Kickers’ Christmas Party
- Christmas Play in a Day, for kids Hillhead Library
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Christmas Tech Sale at The Dream Machine
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- George Square Christmas Market 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow