Glasgow Christmas Markets
The traditional Glasgow Christmas Market will be in St Enoch Square with traders from around the world. There will also be a second market in George Square.
St Enoch Square – November 10 – December 22
George Square – November 26 – December 29The markets offer products from various countries including France, Spain, Germany and Italy. It is a real global affair and you will also find traders from Finland, Russia and as far away as Equador.
You will find fascinating gifts and can also enjoy food and drink from the Mosel Valley or Bavaria. Beers, Gluhwein to make you feel particularly festive.
The market opens each day at 11 a.m.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Markets
- Christmas Arrives at The Ivy Buchanan Street Glasgow
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- Christmas Extravaganza 2019 Salvation Army Partick
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Christmas Tree Light Switch On & Street Market 2019 Glasgow West End
- It’s A Wonderful Life Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema Glasgow
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Santaland and Season’s Greetings Websters
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Cottiers has Talent this Christmas
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- CLIC Sargent Christmas Concert 2019