Glasgow Christmas Markets
The traditional Glasgow Christmas Market will be in St Enoch Square with traders from around the world. There will also be a second market in George Square.
St Enoch Square – November 10 – December 22
George Square – November 26 – December 29The markets offer products from various countries including France, Spain, Germany and Italy. It is a real global affair and you will also find traders from Finland, Russia and as far away as Equador.
You will find fascinating gifts and can also enjoy food and drink from the Mosel Valley or Bavaria. Beers, Gluhwein to make you feel particularly festive.
The market opens each day at 11 a.m.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Markets
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Tak Tent (Take Care) Christmas video – Janet Crawford
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- Virtual Santa Dash 2020
- Arts and Crafts Market Online
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- The Cowpat Kickers’ Christmas Party
- Christmas Play in a Day, for kids Hillhead Library
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Christmas Carousel The Platform