GFF 2015, Scottish Premiere Shaun The Sheep Movie, Wed 4 February
Scottish Premiere Shaun The Sheep Movie
Wednesday 4 February, 2015 – 6 p.m.
Glasgow Film Festival runs from 18 February – 1 March 2015.
Start Glasgow Film Festival early with the Scottish premiere of
Shaun The Sheep Movie!
★★★★ ‘Generous, inclusive and genuinely inspiring’ – The Guardian
★★★★ ‘Purely charming… tickles the same neglected folds of your brain as
Chaplin, Keaton, and Laurel and Hardy.’ – The Telegraph
Calling all parents, animation fans and comedy lovers! As a sneak preview of their new Modern Families strand, Glasgow Film Festival is delighted to host the Scottish Premiere of Aardman Animations’ Shaun The Sheep Movie, on Wednesday 4 February, in the company of the film’s directors Mark Burton and Richard Starzack, who will answer questions after the screening.
Based on the hit television show, this all-new film follows what happens when Shaun decides to take a day off and have some fun. Pretty soon he finds himself in bother as a mix up with a caravan and a very steep hill leads to his farmer being forced to leave the farm. Soon it is up to Shaun and his flock to travel to the big city and mount a daring rescue for their farmer. From Aardman Animations, the team behind Wallace and Gromit, this special preview screening, earlier than the main Glasgow Film Festival programme, is a must-see treat for the whole family, and a lead-in to the festival’s brand new Modern Families strand of family-friendly cinema.
The film will screen simultaneously at the GFT on Rose Street and at Odeon At The Quay, at 6pm on Wednesday 4 February, and is 1hr 25 minutes long. The Q&A with the directors will take place at the GFT screening.
This section: Cinema, Glasgow Film Festival 2015, Kids and young people
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Opening Film and Closing Gala Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Echo GFT At Home
- David Attenborough ‘A Life On Our Planet’ film screening
- Arracht – Glasgow Film Theatre at Home
- The Long Walk – GFT A Home
- Africa in Motion 2020
- French Film Festival 2020 – Online
- Real Bread Bakers – Screening and Discussion
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Film Theatre – Films Online
- Welcome to Hgff20 with Co-Directors Eirene Houston and Hugo Rivalt
- Halloween Window Wanderland Anderston
- Halloween Apocalypse Glasgow
- Window Wanderland – Windows of Wonder Glasgow
- Loch Lomond Faerie Trail, Halloween 2020
- The Haunted Concert Hall
- Glasgow Science Centre Spooktacular 2020
- GFT – Coronavirus – Cinema to close temporarily from 2 November
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community