G20 Festival GBX Fundraiser
Friday 6 September, 2019 8 – 10 p.m.
Maryhill Community Central Halls, 292 – 315 Maryhill Road, G20 7YE
£5 per person (plus booking fee)
Fundraiser for a Youth Base in Maryhill for teenagers.
Come along on the 7th of September for good tunes and banter with GBX dj George Bowie and the G20 Youth Club. Currently all youth work takes place outdoors on the local meadow and wood or through outreach. Over 70 young people are involved in the project and they would like to have a base to make their own. Let’s make this happen.
Please come and support this GBX music event in the Maryhill Community Central Halls, 292-316 Maryhill Road, G20 7YE – Friday 6 September.
Tickets are £5, plus a service charge. Buy Tickets
Filed under: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide plus Club Events, Kids and young people, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Future Stories – Scottish Book Trust
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart – Week 2
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- The Nae Pub Quiz Round 2 – Gigs in Scotland
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Cottiers Pub Quiz – Cancelled until further notice
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film