Frankie Boyle, Charity Fundraiser in aid of Ardgowan Hospice, Greenock Frid 18 Dec, 2015
Frankie Boyle at Greenock Town Hall
Charity Fundraiser in aid of Ardgowan Hospice
Greenock Town Hall
Friday 18 December, 2015
Frankie Boyle will perform at the town hall on Friday 18 December, 2015 on an all-Scottish bill alongside fellow funnymen Gary Little and Scott Gibson.
Hardeep Singh Kohli will compere the event.
The charity fundraiser is being organised by Greenock actor Martin Compston in aid of Ardgowan Hospice the much loved Inverclyde Charity of which he is a patron.
Greenock Town Hall, Cathcart Square, Greenock PA15 1LS
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Riverside Festival 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021