FORK Summer Gala Saturday 20th June, 2015
Friends of The River Kelvin Gala Poster designed by local illustrator and Alice Dansey-Wright
As part of the West End Festival, FORK organises a Gala on the river every year.
An opportunity to show off, network with local people and organisations, celebrate the wonderful River Kelvin…. and have a great time!
The area around Ha’Penny Bridge House is filled with stalls and activities all day, with the accompaniment of live music, good food, and perhaps the chance to paddle down the Kelvin in a canoe.
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- The Wizard of Oz Panto –Jazz Hands
- Oh Aye It Is!
- The McDougalls Christmas Singalong
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Havana Glasgow film Festival: El Techno – The Roof
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- Book Week Scotland: Writing Trumpet with Jackie Kay
- OSS From Africa With Love
- Delicious, French Film Festival at GFT