Field Artists Charity Showcase, Art School, 4 August, 2017
Field Artists are proud to be supporting both Paragon Music and Glasgow’s Childrens Hospital Charity with an all star line up of artists represented by the agency.
With a varied and eclectic selection of Field producers and DJ’s, expect to be transported through an array of genres at the hands of our talented team over both floors at the world famous Art School!
We are delighted to have on board:
Paragon Music believe that music and the arts have the power to transform lives. Two important principles within music – equality and inclusion – guide their work, creating inclusive music, dance and performance opportunities that inspire and empower.
The charity creates comprehensive learning and performance environments where people from all walks of life and with a wide range of additional support needs, can come together, develop new skills, meet new friends and discover their true potential through dance and music.
Paragon’s musicians and facilitators are highly trained professionals who ensure that the best support is given to all those involved in programmes where they aim to produce work to the highest level, as well as making it accessible to all.
Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity raises money to ensure that Scotland’s sick children and their families receive the best possible care and experience while at hospital.
Now, after 100 years of care at Yorkhill, Scotland’s largest children’s hospital has moved to a brand new, state of the art facility at the new Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Campus.
They have already funded more than £5.5 million of enhancements and services at the new children’s hospital, including: Innovative medical equipment; improvements in child and family facilities; pull down beds for parents and carers; patient and family support; paediatric research and training; and enhanced play rooms and fun activities for the children.
This is one not to be missed! Raise money and have a boogie for two fantastic institutions based in the heart of Glasgow.
Friday August 4th 2017
The Art School, 20 Scott Street, G3 6PE
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew